St James's Park and Green Park


St James's Park and Green Park

St James's Park and Green Park

       St James's Park and Green Park were bought by King Henry VIII in 1532. Buckingham Palace stands at the western end of St James's Park, which has a landscape designed by John Nash in 1827. Its lake is home to several species of birds, including pelicans. The park, which offers beautiful walks with views of Whitehall and Buckingham Palace, has a Cake House and children's playground.
St James's Park and Green Park

       Green Park is popular in summer with office workers, who sunbathe while lying on the lawns or sitting in the deck chairs which are available for hire.
St James's Park and Green Park

Дата: 10 мая 2010

Просмотров:  4778Распечатать  |      



#1    диана(03 декабря 2010, 15:01)

очень мало



Ваш комментарий

Ваше Имя:  Ваш E-Mail:

   или войти с помощью:   ВКонтакте  Facebook  Одноклассники  Twitter  Google+  Мой мир

Выполните задание:
Словарь
  • english
  • Russian
  • Англо<-->русский словарь

Кликните 2 раза по слову на странице или введите его:

Технология DictionaryBox